Friday, March 8, 2013

Columbus Indiana Wedding Photographer - Inspiration





I hope that everyone has been having a wonderful week! I am currently working on some new changes around the business that I am so excited to tell everyone about once they get up and running! 

I thought I would include a couple inspiration links and blogs that I love so much! So if you have a few spare minutes, grab a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy!


Roost
This is a blog that I just recently found and it is full of kinds of recipes from seasonal foods that promote a clean eating lifestyle. I am so excited to try some of these! Caitlin also has posts about her amazingly decorated house (I love her style!) and just life in general. 

And the photography is beautiful!

Roost - Strawberry Cake

Roost - Living Room



I've been following this blog for a while and I absolutely love it! Amanda is quirky and wonderful. There are all kinds of DIY projects, beautiful interior design, and again amazing photography! She also sells greeting cards that are all kinds of creative.

Wit and Whistle

Wit and Whistle

mid century modern thrive taylor chair
Whit and Whistle - Living Room

 

I hope your weekend is filled with joy and lots of love! I will be going wedding shopping with some of my dear housemates from college in preparation for my roomate's wedding this September! I saw them at my wedding but the last time we were really able to hang out has been over a year ago - far too long! Needless to say I am so excited!


Blessings!
Kendra Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment