Monday, March 11, 2013

Columbus, Indiana Wedding Photographer

Happy Monday evening everyone! I am so excited that we are starting to have warmer weather these last few days. On Friday, Kyle and I went to a nearby park to play tennis and afterwards we grabbed some ice cream. It had been a very long time since I have played tennis and it definitely showed. Kyle, however, is good! I really love that we were able to get outside and spend time together being active. It makes me look forward to our first spring and summer as a married couple!

Saturday, I met up with the amazing group of girls that will be in Brittany's wedding and went to lunch and bridesmaid dress shopping and then to dinner later that night. It was a much needed break from the routine of everyday life and I loved being able to catch up with everyone. However, we definitely stayed up way too late and I am feeling incredibly tired. But it was worth it. 

After I got back today I went to my cousins house for lunch with her family and Kyle. Kyle is going to be playing guitar for their church's kids choir in a couple weeks and went to church with them on Sunday to practice. It was such a nice and refreshing day!

Kyle and I are still trying to get back to normal after the time change. We didn't have Daylight Saving Time here in Indiana while I was growing up and I wonder if I will ever get used to it.

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to take on the week!


Blessings!
Kendra Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment